How It Works
- Maximise your inspection efficiency
- Inspectors spend time inspecting, not entering data to create defect lists and organise photos. Photos, inspections and drawings (with field mark-ups) are kept together to create point-in-time records.
- Demonstrate compliance – use read-only access to share dossier information
- Licensing is by equipment items, not users, so data can be shared as widely as you like with no cost impact.
- Never lose your dossier again
- Gone are the days of dusty folders getting thrown away in office clean-ups.
- Efficient data capture and drawing mark-up
- Pdf inspection format allows inspector to make notes and mark-up drawings during inspections, and add photos for clarity on issues.
- Maintain item history
- Track the history of items over time to identify common problems and optimise your maintenance spend.
- Manage certificates and other dossier documents
- Quickly and easily share documents and copy across multiple sites and equipment items.
- Export dossier to Excel and pdf format
- Create deliverable dossiers, or point-in-time snapshots. Share data across sites/installations.